AmazonSmile is a program that donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases on Amazon to a charity of your choice.
All you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.com. The donation will be made at no extra cost to you and you can choose from nearly one million public charitable organizations.
Though 0.5% is not a large donation and it isn’t intended to replace your regular charitable activities, AmazonSmile is still a great way to take advantage of a service you’re using.
WEBSITE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
- Open your internet browser of choice (FireFox, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- Go to https://smile.amazon.com
- Login to your Amazon account using your Amazon credentials.
- Once signed in, you’ll be directed to choose a charitable organization.
If you are already supporting an organization, select the drop-down menu, and click on Change.
In the search box labeled “Or pick your own charitable organization” enter “Simple Steps Community Connection” then click the search button.
Select Simple Steps Community Connection, Palo Alto CA, Incorporated Year 2017.
That’s it! You can see the smile donation impact on the confirmation page.
Make sure to bookmark smile.amazon.com and use this link to shot on Amazon. Visit https://smile.amazon.com each time you shop Amazon to ensure a portion of your eligible purchases is donated to Simple Steps Community Connection. Thank you!
APP SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
- Open the Amazon App and find ‘Settings’ in the main menu (☰)
- Tap on ‘AmazonSmile’
- Follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone
- Start shopping and donate!